It's one of those Saturday's where you sleep in and don't feel like going the full nine-yards for breakfast. To that end, the easy answer: Eggs and Toast. Still, what's fun about that? Welcome to the table Purple Potatoes. So, in case you can't tell from the animated gif, the recipe is:
Purple Potatoes and Over Easy Eggs
2 Purple Potatoes
2 Slices of bread
1 tbsp of butter
1 tbsp of olive oil
Pinch of salt
You can definitely figure this out on your own, but start by...
- Slice up the potatoes and shallot.
- Place the potatoes and shallot in a roasting pan and rub them with olive oil.
- Roast in the oven at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
- While roast cook eggs to taste in buttered pan.
- Make toast (if you need directions call Charlie Brown)
- After potatoes have caramelized, plate and serve.
With how easy this recipe is you might be wondering "Why is he posting this?" Simple, I was bored this morning and wanted to make the animated gif recipe.